On May 29 Forrester senior analyst Fatemeh Khatibloo and AgilOne hosted a webinar on multichannel customer intelligence. The talk addressed some really cool examples on driving engagement, loyalty and lifetime value from companies like Citi, Disney, Tesco, Nordstrom, Dell and Intuit.
If you are interested, you can find the slides here:.
1. Move away from a funnel view of the customer to a customer lifecycle view and use customer journey mapping to develop this view
2. Don’t build your team around channels (email, e-commerce, etc.) but around customer segments (high-value, at-risk) and compensate your team for moving customers to their next stage on the journey
3. Focus on customer centric metrics like engagement, loyalty and lifetime value (instead of marketing or campaign ROI only)
4. Use technology to deliver more meaningful and relevant messages
5. Develop a culture of customer obsession from the top down (and make customer intelligence available throughout the organization)
The full replay of the webinar is here: