Gartner, Inc. just put out a new report May 1, 2014, titled, “Cool Vendors in Digital Commerce, 2014” by Allen Weiner and Martin Kihn, and guess who’s “Cool?” AgilOne!
If you’re a digital marketer who is trying to decide how to best drive your marketing strategy forward, you should strongly consider a data-driven approach.
In fact, Gartner provides some recommendations including the following:
Digital marketers with constrained budgets or seeking quick market entry for new products should consider a hosted delivery ecosystem.
Digital marketers that have delayed their entry into the mobile commerce space over a lack of resources or technology prowess should consider providers that offer a quick yet strong path to market entry.
Users of email and search marketing should consider improving the performance of their customer touchpoints through the use of advanced clustering, predictive analytics and recommendation engines.
AgilOne’s mission is to empower all marketers, large and small, with predictive marketing technology. We believe that every consumer deserves to be treated as an individual, not an order number or a piece of data. In order to achieve this goal, we aim to arm every marketer -- not just those at the industry giants like Amazon or Zappos -- with the understanding needed to delight their customers.
AgilOne’s consistent innovation is what makes us stand out. Some of our latest product developments include:
- Universal Customer Profile – AgilOne collects a customer’s interactions across channels (online and offline), cleanses and de-duplicates the data, and then links them to a single profile so businesses get a 360-degree view of the customer. These complete profiles can then be used to create more accurate customer segmentation, clustering and personalized marketing campaigns. While some of the customer profiling capabilities existed before, in the past year, AgilOne has made the customer 360-degree view easier to understand in a single page overview that is accessible in the AgilOne GUI or via our new API that can be displayed in a company’s existing CRM system.
- Predictive Segmentation - AgilOne’s predictive analytics algorithms provide an automated way to hyper-segment and target customers. Businesses can automatically identify customer personas around behavioral, brand and product preferences and easily identify customers with a high (or low) predicted lifetime value and a high (or low) likelihood to buy. Machine learning algorithms can take into account many more customer attributes than a marketer ever could manually, and therefore, our customers often “discover” personas they didn’t know they had.
- Marketing Orchestration - Now it is not only possible, but even easy, to deliver consistent, personalized marketing campaigns across email, direct mail, web, phone and in-store channels. To accomplish this, AgilOne has built out a large library of connectors to existing marketing applications like Magento, Demandware, Bronto, Mailchimp, Marketo, ExactTarget, Responsys, etc. Our data model is 100% open, and we have also recently released a framework to add new connectors very quickly.
- Predictive Marketing Playbook - To make it even easier for marketers, AgilOne released a “playbook” of common customer lifecycle campaigns every marketer should run and has built campaign templates for each of these campaigns right into the product.
And if you want to know how successful our customers have been, AgilOne customers typically:
- Bring back 18% more first time buyers
- Retain 20% more of their customers
- Decrease email unsubscribe rates 30% per year
- Grow email revenues by 125%
- Improve catalog ROI by 64%
If you’re looking for some ideas as to how you can give your digital marketing strategy a makeover, check out the Gartner report (you must be a Gartner subscriber to download the full report).
From AgilOne’s perspective, it’s definitely an honor to be “Cool!”
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in our research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.