1. Vosges Chocolate feature story in STORES Magazine speaks to importance of data-driven marketing. Great for those brands looking to differentiate and create a customer-centric approach with data-driven marketing.
2. Marketlive Press Release highlights Donald J Pliner and how they grew online revenues by 50% over the last two years. Great for retail brands trying to grow direct to consumer business.
3. MarTech Advisors: Interview with Dominique Levin, CMO - AgilOne
4. Big Data and the Buyer's Journey: Measuring the Invisible
Getting a handle on customer service is a challenge for most businesses. To make matters worse, rapidly changing technology makes customer satisfaction a moving target. Just for the record, the buyer’s journey has changed. The same things that used to motivate buyers previously have no impact on them now. Big data’s growing relevance in the customer-focused areas of today’s business begs the question: “Can big data help us drive a buyer’s journey in a better way than we do today?” The short answer? Yes. But how?
5. It was a lot of fun and we had a tons of great conversations at #IRCE15 – See you guys next year at #IRCE16!
In the meantime, meet us at #etaileast, Boston August 11-12