We are so excited for Shop.org, Dallas on the 27th & 28th!
We think you'll love these 5 sessions - but first! We think you will REALLY enjoy this bonus VIP invite:
...Stop by at AgilOne Booth #6054!
5 Sessions That Caught Our Eye
1. Tuesday 1:45–2:30pm | Level 3, Room D4 | Doing Well By Doing Good – How to Build Trust and Win the Modern Customer
- David Bolotsky, Founder and CEO, UncommonGoods, LLC
- Audrey Robertson, EVP, Culture & Strategic Assistant to the CEO, The Container Store
- Jill Balis, CMO, The Grommet
- Ken Goldstein, Board of Directors, ThriftBooks Global
Almost every retailer has socially responsible business practices that they can highlight to drive sales and attract millennials (both workforce and customers). Join our panel of retailers as they discuss the benefits of tying good business to doing good in the world. Learn to: Drive strong financial returns while having a positive social and environmental impact. Leverage and optimize relationships among all of your stakeholders in order to drive sales and create shared value. Educate and inspire customers in order to build brand loyalty and advocacy.
2. Tuesday 1:45–2:30pm | Level 2, Room C1-2 | Search: The New & the Now for 2016
- April Anderson, Managing Director Branded Manufacturers, Google
- Bindu Shah, VP Digital Marketing & Media, Sephora
- Jennifer Jost, Dir., Digital Marketing. Petsmart
- Vic Drabicky, Founder and CEO, January Digital
Search engine marketing is a powerful channel that has been around since the beginning of e-commerce. But is it evolving? Learn to: Leverage recent search innovations in ad formats. Target audiences. Optimize the latest in measurement capabilities and mobile to drive sales and engagement.
3. Tuesday 3:15–4:00pm | EXPO Hall, EXPO Stage | Embracing Imperfection: When Good Enough is the Perfect Solution
Steve Weiskircher, CIO, ThinkGeek
Learn to: Move ahead quickly by making decisions earlier. Put together teams that are nimble and unencumbered. Save time and money by learning to embrace "failing fast."
4. Tuesday 3:30–4:15pm | Level 2, Room C4 | Ulta Beauty’s Unconventional Growth Story: Omnichannel Expansion is a Beautiful Thing
In a beauty market that is big and booming, America's largest specialty beauty retailer is breaking barriers and experiencing strong growth by keeping its guests at the center of all it does. While traditionally businesses have been pegging their growth strategy either on the physical or the digital, Ulta Beauty has used its own blended approach to enhance the guest experience and make it more convenient, rewarding and fun. Discover the challenges that Ulta Beauty has experienced along the way -- and learn about the approaches, including digital, that Ulta Beauty is implementing to continue along its powerful trajectory.
5. Wednesday 2:00–3:00pm | Level 2, Room C4 | Customer Journey Mapping
- Allan KempsonFormer Manager, Customer Experience, REI
Learn to: Assemble the right team for a journey mapping effort. Understand customer and staff experience through effective, time-efficient, collaborative research techniques. Build & socialize a journey map throughout a retail organization.
GOING MONDAY? BONUS SESSION!
Monday 8:55 –9:40am | Level 3, Room D4 | "Let's Change Everything!"
Charlie ColeChief, Digital Officer and VP, TUMI
Being the new kid is tough, but it also presents opportunities. On the first day, you have little or no data to work with. You may have been influenced by external marketing, a store experience, or even how the brand treated you in the past. But you also have a distinct advantage over every other person at that company: for better or worse, you’re not jaded.
Charlie Cole was faced with this same challenge/opportunity upon entering Tumi. How do you take advantage of it? What do you do? What do you need to learn? Who do you need to talk to? How quickly can you change things? What should you change? This new employee process can be and SHOULD be run on an annual basis, no matter of how long you’ve been at a company. Come learn how.