If you are heading to e-Tail East 2015, August 10th – 13th at the Boston Sheraton, and are interested in learning more about how leading retailers are using customer relationships and predictive marketing to stay connected with their customers (through both online and offline channels) to create better retention, and how it all applies to your business’ bottom line…then this show is for you.
There are a ton of sessions at e-Tail East 2015, and it could be overwhelming, but not to worry! AgilOne did some research for you - and have handpicked a list of sessions that we think will be the most informative talks about customer relationship and predictive marketing this year. In our opinion, these are the five “must-attend” sessions at e-Tail East 2015:
1. Innovation and Disruption Keynote Case Study: The Digital, Cultural and Algorithmic Reinvention of Ashley Stewart – A Story of Core Principles and Innovation.
James Rhee, the Founder and President of FirePine Group and also serves as the Executive Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Ashley Stewart, will share his insights on how a twice-bankrupt brick-and-mortar retailer (without corporate WiFi) has become one of the country’s fastest growing, most engaged multi-channel brands in less than one year. Ashley Stewart is now a leading global plus-size fashion brand with a national store footprint, with tons of social engagement and a super high-growth mobile driven eCommerce platform. Using learnings from their journey, this keynote will show a story of a digital revolution - whose foundation was set in the principles and core values of their customers.
- James Rhee, Chairman & CEO of Ashley Stewart
Date and Time: Wednesday, August 12th 10:05 AM ET (Conference Day 2)
2. Innovation and Disruption Personalization Panel Discussion: Using Data To Build Amazing Personalized Customer Experiences.
Our CEO, Omer Artun, Daniel Moure (CMO, Pureformulas.com), Joel Layton (Sr. Director eCommerce, Lands' End) and Catherine Bassett (Sr. Product Manger, Rue La La) will talk about how the foundation for every great customer experience is data. How you are using data to further personalize the shopping experience is crucial – you have to make sure what you are offering meets your customers’ expectations. This panel speaks to personalization tools, data and when and where personalization offers the best ROI.
- Daniel Moure, CMO, Pureformulas.com
- Joel Layton, Sr. Director eCommerce, Lands' End
- Catherine Bassett, Sr. Product Manger, Rue La La
- Omer Artun, CEO & Founder, AgilOne
Date and Time: Wednesday, August 12th 4:45 PM ET (Conference Day 2)
3. Retail Innovation Summit - Connected Consumer Keynote Panel Discussion: Marketing And Selling To Today's "Always Connected" Consumer.
Consumers today eat, sleep and work with tons of devices. They are constantly researching, checking email, playing games, shopping – they are highly connected. Is your brand connecting to them in a meaningful way? A group of marketers come across many industries – food, apparel, books, gifting, sustainable products, to name a few – and will discuss their strategies to drive sales, no matter the device. We live in a multi-device world, here’s how to take advantage of it.
- Lisa Kolodny Johnson, VP Brand Marketing, FreshDirect,
- Dominique Essig, VP of Product Management, UX, & Design, Gilt Groupe
- Jeanniey Mullen, VP Marketing of Barnes & Noble / NOOK
- Rob Walter, VP Retail & Brand Solutions, RetailMeNot
- John Deming, Marketing Manager, Digital and Direct Marketing, Seventh Generation
Date and Time: Monday, August 10th 11:40 AM ET (Pre-Conference)
4. The Search, Display & Online Media Summit - Case Study: Google Shopping: The Next Frontier In Paid Search (A Practitioner’s Toolkit) by Mosheh Poltorak Retention Marketing Manager Blinds.com (subsidiary of The Home Depot).
Blinds.com is the world’s largest online window covering retailer, acquired by The Home Depot, Inc (NYSE: HD) in 2014. Mosheh currently leads the company’s customer-retention program, with direct management of email and direct-mail. Prior to that, Mosheh was responsible for introducing and managing new customer-acquisition channels for Blinds.com, having developed several multi-million dollar new channels for the company. In 2011 Mosheh founded eGiftShare, a social gifting platform, which later merged with Kurrenci - a virtual currency startup, where he served as VP of Product & Marketing.
- Mosheh Poltorak, Retention Marketing Manager, Blinds.com (subsidiary of The Home Depot)
Date and Time: Monday August 10th 2:35 PM ET (Pre-Conference)
5. Make More Money From Mobile Keynote: Don’t Leave Money On The Table: Beyond The Rack’s Mobile Q4 2014 Review by Richard Cohene, Director of Marketing, Beyond the Rack.
Richard Cohene is an accomplished consumer marketer with over 10 years’ experience in both e-commerce and brick and mortar retail, specializing in fashion and consumer goods. At Beyond the Rack, he has been responsible for the Marketing department (and growing its database from 50K to 11 million members. His creative mind has allowed him to manage SEM campaigns, social media platforms, affiliate networks, retargeting campaigns, Mobile web/APP and general UX, as well as manage various large partnerships with leading companies such as, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Rogers Canada, Hearst Digital Media, Major Networks and ELLE. Prior to BTR, Richard was the owner of Tichco which managed platinum eBay power seller accounts and ran pop-up shops in Montreal. He is a frequent speaker at international marketing and social media forums and has been praised for his expertise and marketing strategies in these fields
- Richard Cohene, Director of Marketing, Beyond the Rack
Date and Time: Thursday August 13th 10:55 AM ET ( Conference Day 3)
6.“Stop by at AgilOne Booth #327”
That’s right! We’ll be there to answer any and all questions you have about customer relationship and retention marketing. Our team will be at booth #327 ready to explain how you can start utilizing your data just in time for the holiday season. We’ll also be giving away Tea Gifts from our favorite client, DAVIDs TEA and raffling off a GoPro. Schedule a time to meet with us today!
Date & Time:
- Tuesday August 11th from 7:30 AM - 5:50 PM ET
- Wednesday August 12th from 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM ET
Last, but not least, here is The State of Retention Marketing Guide to help you brush up on customer relationship and retention marketing, before you attend all these events.
See you there!