Headed to NRF BIG Show 2016, January 17th - 20th at the Jacob K. Javits Center in NYC?
Shows are a valuable chance for retailers to benchmark their efforts against peers, share hints & tips, and explore new tools to grow their business. If you’re interested in learning more about how leading retailers are using customer data to create better relationships & retention - and how it can boost your bottom line - then this show is for you!
There are so many amazing NRF speakers, so we did some research for you! Below we've handpicked sessions we think you'll truly enjoy and find informative:
On the Brink: How a New CEO and Loyal Customers Revived Ashley Stewart
Monday January 18th 2:15 –2:45pm, Hall E, 1E 14 - NRF Speaker:
James Rhee, the Founder and President of FirePine Group and CEO of Ashley Stewart (an AgilOne customer!), will share his experience building a twice-bankrupt brick-and-mortar retailer into one of the country’s fastest growing, most engaged multi-channel brands in less than one year. Ashley Stewart is now a leading global plus-size fashion brand with a national store footprint, tons of social engagement and a super high-growth mobile driven eCommerce platform. He’ll share how he authored a business plan steeped in math, process flow and kindness. Learn how Rhee empowered loyal customers and employees with knowledge and technology, to turn Ashley Stewart into an industry leader.
What's Next in Payments?
Tuesday 10:15–10:45am, Hall E, 1E 07 - NRF Speakers:
- Ratnakar Lavu - EVP Digital Technology, Kohl's Department Stores
- Les Matthews - SVP U.S. Market Development, MasterCard Worldwide
- Michael Haswell - Dir, Product Partnerships, Google Commerce, Google, Inc.
- Jodi Kahn - Chief Consumer Officer FreshDirect
New payment technologies have created a fundamental shift in shopping behavior. With increasing options to shop in-store, mobile, laptop etc. it is growing in importance to capture customer browsing and purchasing preferences so you can provide personalized customer experiences that delight them. Join Les Matthews, who leads the digital and emerging merchants for MasterCard & top retailers as they discuss how you can not only survive, but thrive with new technologies.
Retail Disrupted: Navigating the Digital Age
Tuesday 1:30–2:30pm, North Hall - NRF Speakers:
- Paul Gainer – EVP Disney Retail
- John White – COO & EVP Fossil Group
- Rod Sides – Vice Chairman &US Retail Distribution Leader, Deloitte
- Christiana Shi – President, Global Direct to Consumer
The retail industry isn’t facing disruption--it’s already been disrupted. From supply chains to explosive exponential technologies, the competitive landscape will continue to move at a dramatically faster pace. The resulting digital transactions influence $2.2 trillion in retail store sales today! How will incumbents keep up? How will retailers navigate an increasingly competitive business environment and innovate their value proposition? Retail leaders from top brands will dive into the challenges facing today’s retailers and provide a look into the future of the industry, the role digital is playing and the evolving business ecosystem in which brands operate.
Monday 2:15–2:45pm, Hall E, 1E 16 - NRF Speakers:
- Julie Krueger – Retail Industry Director, Google Inc.
- David Abbott – VP Integrated Media & Online Marketing, The Home Depot
All retail marketing must have results but all marketing is not designed to do the same thing. The key to a successful retail marketing plan is a successful measurement plan. You must ensure the marketing objectives are clear and that the KPIs align to those objectives. In this session, we will share a framework for identifying each type of marketing activity, the appropriate KPIs, how to execute and measure, and finally, how to gather and analyze the data to discern how your marketing performed and what insights you can draw from them.
In-Store Analytics: How to Organize Internally for Maximum Impact
Sunday 11-11:30am Hall E, 1E 16 - NRF Speakers:
- Shelley K. Kohan - VP Retail Consulting, RetailNext Inc
- Jeff Fisher - Global Store Experience & Visual Merchandising Director, Sunglass Hut
- Kent Bassett - VP Corporate & Retail Consumer Insights, VF Corporation
In-store analytics capabilities are now enabling many retailers to reinvent the store experience, reduce friction points, and increase sales despite declining foot traffic. But with these new capabilities touching store operations, IT, marketing, and other functions, how should retailers align internally to maximize success? Two leading retail executives will highlight their approaches & best practices in integrating in-store analytics throughout the organization to inform decision making and to grow business.
Bonus: BIG !deas: Omni-Channel - Taking Strategy to Execution
Monday 3pm-4pm EXPO Hall, Big !deas Room 1 - NRF Speakers:
- Mike Giresi – CIO, Royal Caribbean Cruises LTD (Formerly Tori Burch)
- Mike Starkey – SVP IT, Performance Inc
- Michael Lackman – President & COO, Petflow.com
Most retailers struggle to have the right SKU at the right place to align with customer demand. The right omni-channel strategy addresses your biggest omni-channel challenges, but execution is also imperative. Hear tips, lessons learned and success stories.
WAIT! Don’t forget the highlight of the week: “Stop by at AgilOne Booth #2331 (Level 3)”
That’s right! We’ll be there to answer any and all questions you have about customer relationship and retention marketing. Here’s the quick rundown:
- We’re hosting a Happy Hour at 4pm on Monday (1/18) at booth #2331, Level 3. Connect with your peers & leaders from The Body Shop, Ashley Stewart, Rebecca Minkoff, Jonathan Adler, and John Hardy over appetizers & drinks.
- Enter to win a GoPro HERO4 by stopping by the booth
Our team will be at the booth & ready to share how we can help you
- Personalize in store experiences with Clienteling
- Drive store traffic and optimize your retail footprint
- Optimize holiday sales & post-holiday customer retention