Fashion’s Collective and AgilOne will be hosting an exclusive 3 hour workshop and cocktail event in which we’ll address the most critical aspects of Big Data, especially for fashion brands and retailers.
By looking at the newest research and insider data, this workshop will present the high level concepts of big data, while also providing tactical methods for both short-term and long-term implementation.
At this workshop we’ll analyze:
- The concrete ways retailers and brands can benefit from a big data strategy
- The precise data that can be captured and how these metrics should be shared internally
- Tactics for analyzing data to set internal alerts and consumer-facing marketing triggers
- How to detect early warning signs of customer drop off and take action to retain and grow customers
- The typical industry benchmarks and how your brand measures up
- Strategic next steps for establishing and implementing a big data plan, both short-term and long-term
The event will be held at the exclusive SOHO House club and concludes with a networking reception with great food and drinks.
- Date: Wednesday, November 6, 2013 from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Venue: SoHo House - 9200 Sunset Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90069
- Tickets: $225 per person
Access is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Space is extremely limited.
AgilOne is a cloud-based predictive intelligence application for marketers. It is used by hundreds of brands including Shazam, Sports Authority, Moosejaw, ideeli, and shopPBS.org.
AgilOne helps marketers connect with the individual in every customer. AgilOne prescribes exactly the right marketing offer, makes each relationship more profitable, and simplifies the science of marketing.
Based on a data-scientist approach, AgilOne makes big customer data clean and smart. Then, AgilOne recommends what immediate actions to take to increase revenue.
AgilOne is based in Mountain View, CA and is venture-funded by Sequoia Capital and Mayfield Fund. For more information, please visit www.agilone.com.